Ads

Saturday 18 August 2012

Video : How to fold your boxer short !


No, when you get older, you can't rely on somebody else to do clothes folding for you.  Maybe if you are lucky, you still have your wife or girlfriend to do it, or maybe too rich to send it to the laundry and pay somebody to fold your underwear.  I still remember I got this rich friend who send his whole laundry and even his underwear to get a laundry services. He paid $1 for each pair of underwear! Serious.

Well for some of us who knew or not even done it before, I am sharing you this Man's Survival Guide Video.  Not so surprise, I did not fold my underwear the way this video shows, but I think this is a good way of doing it.  It could keep your wardrobe tidy.  As for this, i think the moderator should make it look simpler! Anyway still the end result seems better than my folding.

Folding Boxer Shorts a Man's Survival Guide




are you folding your underwear better than him? share it...adios ~!

1 comment:

  1. Some what on the baggy side but that's the style for these Men Mesh Shorts that's about all I got to say about them

    ReplyDelete

Underwear Site!