Ads

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Mens Underwear for amusement!

Sometimes when a designer became simply creative , he comes out with a great idea of underwear. Check out if you like these:.


Many people loves this character with his signiture laugh, but anyone loves Sponge Bob boxer brief? Buy this underwear here!


 
Another favorites, Patick the starfish. I find that patrick is very anoying but funny. it's cute in the underwear too. Buy Patrick boxer short here!
You know when to smile? but it here.

something different from polka dots, It's time to be romantic!!! Photo credit here.

This is cool. BARTMAN: buy it here

Where is the nose? better don't tell lie.  Photo credit here.


Now you may put you money in your underwear!



I am sure you don't need this one! Normally, it will shrink a little after washing and drying but you won't fit into this unless you are Goliath!
Photo credit here!

Till then...Adios

7 comments:

  1. Ahaha, I liked the concept. And I really laughed on the sponge bob one. :D :D Nice creativity!
    I myself buy mens underwear online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Thomas, there could be more, these are least naughty you know. Now man can be sexy and funny at the same time...hehehe. Well then buy it and enjoy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work more information

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. buy mens underwear online australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. go to this site

    ReplyDelete

Underwear Site!